Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's Offical.....We Got a Van

After looking at our options and numerous vehicles we decided that a van was best for us. Especially after gas being what it is up here and our kids being the age that they are. All around this had the most options for the money and the lowest miles. We never thought we would be van people (sorry to those who have vans) but after having it we really love it!
These are pictures for the family since they have been asking to see what we got.

This part is the absolute best, not only for our kids but for mom and dad, too! This will come in really handy for the trip to AZ for Christmas.

4 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

Nice VanCar.( : That is what Madi always called our van. I want to ride in Papa and Mimis VanCar.

Yes the DVD is going to be a life saver until they all want to watch something different.

Nicole said...

Yea! you officially
(I don't even know if that is spelled right) :) joined the mom's van club! I swore I wouldn't drive a van either but I love mine!

Goodmangang said...

Jade and I love our van for one reason. When you travel they are not right behind you there is some space. Very nice van

The Gooding Family said...

LOL We just got one too, so you're in good company. It wasn't easy to get a van after a suburban, but I have to say it...I love my van!

I miss you Nicole!