Monday, October 6, 2008

Belly pictures

I don't really LOVE being pregnant and don't really LOVE posting pictures of myself pregnant either but some family members are requesting that I do this so here it is.
I don't feel as big as I was with Crew at this point but after looking at these maybe I'm wrong. By the time it's all said and done I'm going to wish I was this size again. My belly just goes straight out! It's times like these I wish I was a little taller so that I had some place for growing room.

8 comments:

Brent and Brooke said...

Oh Nicole, you look so pretty. I can't wait for this little girl. I want to come see her when she is born. I love the mirror too! I am still planning on buying the frame you have above your fireplace, it's so cute!

The Price Family said...

You look great!

Allred's said...

Your looking awesome. At least it's just bellie, I swear my butt is the first thing to grow during pregnancy.

Spindle said...

Oh thank you.. And you just need to shut up if i looked like you pregnant I would be pregnant right now! I am so excited for you I have been meaning to call you I just forget till it is to late. I am so excited it is a girl what are some name options? I just got sick to my stomach when I saw those fall pis I LOVED it there in the fall I had no clue what was going on! And the crisp air outside oh I am so jelous.

Marisa said...

You look so cute!! You are still so small for having three kids... thats what I am going to hope to look like :)

Steph said...

Where have I been? I didn't even know you were expecting!! When are you due? Congratulations!
Love
Steph

The Goodman Family said...

yeah! The belly pictures. I love it. Soooo cute Nicole. I miss not being able to rub on your cute pregnant belly.Looking awesome chicky. Can't wait to see you guys. Love you all!

Ron and Debbie said...

Looking good sweetie! We are anxiously awaiting that sweet little girl. I love the mirror over your couch...I want one someday. Give the kids a hug for us..Mimi and Papa