Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall is in the air

The trees around here are starting to change colors. It's hard to really capture on camera (mine anyways) the beautiful colors that they are turning into.
This one is my favorite, it's a bright pink color.

These are the trees in our backyard. Like I said before the pictures don't do it justice at all. They are this beautiful pink color. I've never seen trees turn so many different colors. Yes, I'm an Arizona girl who grew up where there was not a lot of trees that did this in the Fall. I'm sure some of you are thinking so what, they are trees and they change color. We really need to go get some family pictures done by some of these.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so pretty! One of these days I might live where there are seasons! we just started a blog so send me your email so I can add you - ngonz11@hotmail.com

Allred's said...

I love the fall, and your treesare so beautiful. One thing we love to do is collect the changing leaves with our girls, the love it.

Alexa Mae said...

where you live is sooo pretty!! im jealous! and taking family pics by those trees would be gorgeous! you have to be the cutest pregnant girl i have ever seen!!! any names picked out yet?

Merrells said...

I remember when we lived in Colorado and we went for a drive one day and took pictures of all the pretty trees. I was just like you and had never seen trees like that before. I sent all of these tree pictures home and your mom told me "we don't want to see pictures of trees, we want pictures of you guys". I guess the tress weren't as exciting to other people as they were for me.

Ron and Debbie said...

This comment is for Missy Merrell. I don't remember saying that about the pictures you took of the trees, but I'll apologize now, because I love, love, love trees and especially when they are changing colors. I fell in love with all the trees while we were in Oregon this summer, so I can only imagine how beautiful they are now!! Nicole knows how I am about trees, so that is probably why she posted these pictures! Thanks hon! Mom

The Gooding Family said...

I am jealous. I have never seen trees like that in the fall. We went in search for some that looked like fall today...and though we found some cottonwood trees turning yellow, they didn't look like that!!!