Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sad good bye's :(

I really hate good bye's! Here we are dropping everybody off at the airport. The kids really loved being with their Aunt Brooke and Uncle Brent, who is taking the picture.
Mom and Dad with the kids. They really were going to try and kidnap them and put them in their luggage.
One last picture before they left. It really wasn't this happy. It was actually quite sad, I had to come home to an empty house because Billy is in Las Vegas for the big furniture market convention until Friday. Oh well....it was a blast having everybody here, we loved every minute of it and hope everybody can come back soon.

6 comments:

The Price Family said...

I hate goodbyes too! Looks like you guys had lots of fun together though!

Spindle said...

OH I feel for you that is so sad. I wondered if it was worth the visit if you have to say good bye again!

Brent and Brooke said...

Wha! I want to go back! I miss you guys so much. I hope you are doing okay with the empty house now. Eat your sorrows away in rolo pretzels. I love the bowling pictures. That one pic was a great shot of my victory over Brent!

Ron and Debbie said...

Wha! I want to go back too! It was so hard to say good bye, but I wouldn't have missed the experience for anything!! We had such a wonderful time. I'm already thinking about our next visit.

Goodmangang said...

I know how you feel everytime my parents came down or we went to there house there were some major tears for a long time. Family should be able to be close to each other.

Misty said...

That would be so hard. I promise we are going to come see you when we get a little money in our pockets. We miss you guys.