Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Family

My nephew Kade was baptised on the 4th of July in Lehi, Utah. The whole family was able to go and be together which was so fun because that doesn't happen often with Denton and his family living in Utah. Here is me with my brother Denton. I'm the only girl with 4 brothers. They are the best brothers and take good care of me, I love them all so much! Here is my mom and dad, Denton, Jen and Kade.

We had some good food afterwards at the Church. Just enjoying being together.


Koye loving on his sister.



6 comments:

Goodmangang said...

Looks like lots of fun I can't believe how big his kids are you kids keep growing and you forget that everyone else do also.
Crystal

The Gooding Family said...

I am so glad your family was able to be together! What a fun time for you all. Sorry we missed you~I know it's crazy trying to visit everyone in a short time. Hope you're all doing well.

Team Smith said...

You look so happy with your family. My sister is moving away and I am so sad. It gives me hope to know brothers and sisters can be close when they grow up. I know Julia gets sick of all the boys in her life. Love you!

The Hermyzoo! said...

Nicole and Billy congrats on moving back to AZ. I love your picture in front of the Salt Lake Temple. You have a very beautiful family! I am have been out of blogging for a while and thought it was time to check in. Looks like you have been really busy.
So Billy what are you doing for work in AZ? I bet your loving being back! :)

Team Smith said...

hey, we all miss you so much!!
love

the smiths

Allred's said...

You look so great Nicole!