Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Marlee Is One Month Old

I put her in bed with Billy one morning while I took a shower and this is how she fell asleep, with her arms spread all out.

Here she is her first time to church. We kept her away for a few weeks before we took her. Paranoid mother....I know. Look at those cheeks getting chunky!

I hate the look of these ugly pacifiers but she seems to like it and keeps it in her mouth easier than the other ones. They do make them in pink which I have but these one's are softer.


She does like her swing on occasion, depends on her mood. Her favorite place is being held. Wouldn't you know it, my last baby is a "hold me" baby just like her sister was.



9 comments:

Marisa said...

She is so sweet! Ella has that purple dress :) I finally found someplace that sold them small enough! Happys Birthday to Crew!

Four Boys and A BABE said...

Soooo sweet!~ Try the gerber passies, Matix loved them for a short while...their kinda the same might be a little to big right now?! Hope all is well.....

Elli

Ron and Debbie said...

I can't believe how much she has changed already! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! Give everyone a huge hug from us....we love you all! Glad Crew had a fun birthday.

Ron and Debbie said...

I want to get my hands on all those gradkids. I miss them all. love you guys
dad

The Goodman Family said...

Miss you all already! Thanks for such fun times in Oregon. Billy, we appreciate you hauling us around for a few days! Can't wait for April. I mean.....Brae's birthday ;)

Colton and Ashley said...

Sweet. I had a pacifier like that...my dad called it the industrial size pacifier. It was my favorite too. Funny they still make them that big!

Alexa Mae said...

She is beautiful Nic!! she looks JUST like you! love all the pictures. you sure make some pretty dang cute kids!

Team Smith said...

You are such a great family. We had fun last night and it made it even harder for you to go. We will keep in touch!

Manzo Family said...

Congrats on the new little one, she is so cute. I love all the names of your kids. Such a beautiful family you have!