Monday, May 5, 2008

Koye's prayer

I had to post this because it made Billy and I laugh. I'm not sure if it's one of those things you had to be there to be funny. First I have to tell you where it all started. Koye likes the movie Transformers and there is a part on there where the guy yells at his grandma "Shut up grandma....drink your prune juice!" Anyway, Madisen usually says the prayer on the food and Koye just repeats everything she says. The other night Madi was blessing the food and she also said to bless grandpa and grandma so Koye continues and says "bless grandpa and grandma.....shut up grandma.....drink your prune juice". What made it funny was that he said the shut up part really soft under his breath and then continued on with the rest of the prayer. He was quoting the movie and knows not to say that in real life to his grandmas, just to clarify :) I was laughing so hard and told him we probably shouldn't say shut up during a prayer and not to say shut up to anybody else.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

That is too funny! Hey, at least he said the Shut up quiet right :)

Adam said...

Nic, that is some funny shiz...
I bet Bill paid him to say that during the prayer.

Colton and Ashley said...

Nicole! Glad to see you are a blogger! How's Oregon? Looks like nice weather...beats Denver! I think that's hilarious about the prayer! HA HA! The Joys of raising children! I bet grandma will like that story!