Monday, June 1, 2009

Trip To Eagar

We went on a little trip with my parents to Eagar to see my grandma. When we were growing up we always stopped at this camp site for a picnic so we had to keep with tradition and stop here to eat on our way. Koye thought this fire pit was interesting and had to play in it, pretty gross if you ask me. Then somehow we never got the camera out again to take anymore pictures while we were actually in Eagar. I was so mad, so if you want to see some look at my cousins Alex and Chellis blog, she took some fun pictures of our kids playing. They loved playing with their new found cousins. It was hard to get them to come back home. They wanted to spend every waking moment with them.

Marlee talked grandma into getting her out of her car seat.




The kids were having fun just getting out of the car and enjoying the beautiful weather.



Marlee has had it I think. She really does love her Papa!




1 comment:

Brent and Brooke said...

Marlee's pic with grandpa makes me laugh, she is so stinkin cute! We wish we could have gone up there with you guys!