Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Koye Boy

Koye turned 4 on May 12th. He came into this world really fast and caused his mother a lot of pain. Thank goodness my water did not break because if it did the doctor said we would have had a baby on the freeway. Also, thank goodness for my sister-in-law Shelley being my nurse because she got me an epidural even though I was dilated to a 10 when I got there....I still thank her for that! We celebrated by going to Chuck E Cheese with his grandparents , brother and sisters. We didn't get any pictures of Chuck E Cheese because our camera is still on the outs. Thank goodness for grandparents taking pictures. Grandma Farris got him these cup cakes so we could sing to him and of course make a wish and blow out the candles.

A happy little 4 year old boy.

3 comments:

Brent and Brooke said...

Happy birthday Koye! Time flies, I can't believe he is four! He will be graduating from kindergarten before you know it.

The Goodman Family said...

Happy Birthday Koye boy. sorry we missed it :(. Those are some pretty cool lookin cupcakes! Hope your wishes come true! Love you tons and see you this weekend!

Team Smith said...

miss you little boy! You are getting so big!