Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Here She Is

Our little Marlee Rae decided to come a little early for mom, which I am really thankful for! She was born on January 23rd at 2:04 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long (exactly like Koye). Here we are, the happy family of 6.

Koye loves his little sister and couldn't understand why he couldn't take her home that night.

Madisen is in baby heaven having a sister. She is a big help to mom and I'm glad to have the help.


Here she is coming home from the hospital. She didn't make a peep the whole way home....maybe we will be lucky and she will like her car seat.



She is a little ticked off here because she wanted to eat and not have her picture taken. She looks a lot like Madisen and Koye.....it's the eyes! What little hair she has is dark brown, we will see if it stays that way, or even stays at all. She is so sweet and we all just love her. Grandma and Grandpa Farris are here with us right now helping out and we are enjoying having them here. My parents will be here on Sunday and get to stay for a week and then Chris, Shelley & Braelyn are coming after that. We are so happy that we can have family around to help and to just be here with us. Billy is playing Mr. Mom right now and is being such a huge help to me, I couldn't do it without him and I'm glad he get's to spend some time at home with us. Love you Bill!




20 comments:

Tifani said...

OH she is adorable. How did it all go!!!!! Details sweetie Details. I love it give her kisses from us!!! I love the name

Nicole said...

Yay!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!She is beautiful! I hope everything went smoooth witht the delivery!

Ron and Debbie said...

Yea! Thanks for posting pictures!!Those phone pictures don't do her justice. She is beautiful, and we can't wait to get our hands on her...and all of you too! Love you tons and tons. Mom

Molly said...

I'm so happy for you and your family Nichole. She is, of course, beautiful like her mom and sister. Help a baby-hungry mom out and give me a call anytime you need someone to hold her.
Congrats!

Brent and Brooke said...

I want to hold her! She is so petite and cute Nicole. Hope you can get some rest, glad Billy is being such a help! Congrats Farris Family. We can't wait to meet her

Goodmangang said...

I am so happy for your family,Madison is probably so excited! Congrats!!!! We are so happy for your little family

Rachel said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

The Price Family said...

Congratulations! She looks just perfect! Hope you are feeling ok. Tell Madisen to enjoy that little sister!

Jackie said...

Yeah!! I have to admit I keep checking your blog to see if you had her yet--and finally! :) I think it took me at least a week after Halle was born to post pictures. She is cute--and a good size too! And I love the name. I've always liked that name. Hope you're feeling well. Good luck!

Steph said...

She is beautiful, just like her mommy! I swear, Nicole, you never have bad hair days! Congratulations!
Hugs and kisses,
Steph

Joy said...

Congratulations you guys!

Tad

Rachel said...

I can't congratulate you enough! Good for little Marlee coming ealy... I know how it feels to be ready for pregnancy to be over. She is absolutely adorable and you look great in the pics (I'm not surprised :) I'll be so excited to see you and that little munchkin when I finally make a trip up there!

Merrells said...

I am so mad at my family for not telling me! I didn't check on here until late last night! She shares a birthday with my dad! In fact...we were celebrating his b-day in Safford at La Paloma while you were in labor! She is so sweet! I wish you were closer so we could hold her! She will be half grown by the time we get to see her. Well take care and good luck with 4 kids! Love ya!

Mac & Teresa Griffin said...

Congratulations Farris Clan! She is gorgeous. Glad everything went so well. I can't wait to see the pic's of her with Braelyn. She's gonna love her new cousin!

Steven and Jodi said...

Hey Congratulations! You guys have another perfect baby! She's so cute!

The Truschk-E^3 Family said...

Congratulations Nicole! She is so sweet!

Adam said...

Good jobs guys. Congratulations! We're hoping to add another one soon. Or... at least have fun trying.... :)

Colton and Ashley said...

Congrats! She is a cutie! Glad you have LOTS of help!

Didion 6-Pack said...

What a cute little (not anymore!) BIG family you have! Congrats, glad delivery went well. Enjoy, they grow up so fast!

The Hermyzoo! said...

Okay Nicole, you look amazing in this picture right after having a BABY~ You rock, it's not easy looking that good after giving birth.
Oregon is so beautiful where you live. What took you guys there, family, work?