Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Day

After spending Christmas Eve and morning with the Goodman gang (can't believe that I didn't get any pictures of Christmas morning but got video) we headed to Marana to spend time with the Farris clan. Crew really liked this box. Once or twice I really wanted to tape it all up and return him back to a store....any store!

Uncle Chris is helping Koye open up one of his toys. Uncle Chris has two girls so I think any chance to get to play with boy stuff he takes it. My kids love their Uncle Chris and Aunt Christi!




I loved this picture of papa playing with Crew and his Hulk. Don't you just love the look on his face. We had so much fun being in Arizona with family and friends for Christmas. It was really hard to come back. We were gone a little over two weeks, with 4 days of driving in that time. I was really surprised at how well the kids did on the drive down there and on the way home. I think we all had it by the end of the trip but every one made it home in one piece. Thanks to everybody who took such good care of us while we were there. I know everybody says this but we couldn't ask for better families than the ones we have. We love and appreciate you all!!



8 comments:

Tifani said...

You look so good what the heck girl!!!! I miss you guys tons! I am glad you got to spend the holidays with fam!!! Love you all
Tif

girltrapped said...

Welcome back! I was wondering about you and hoping you were okay! Glad you got to see all your family, looks like you guys lived it up! Only a few more days till your little one is here! How exciting, you look great! Trachel

Nicole said...

Looks like fun! It was so good to see you guys - we really miss hanging out !!!

Brent and Brooke said...

We were so happy you were here for christmas! We miss you guys already! I loved spending christmas with the whole family, it is always hard to leave.

21 days to go! According to your baby widget

Alexa Mae said...

you look awesome! i can't believe your down to less than 3 weeks! your kids are gorgeous!!! every single one! cant wait to meet the addition!

Ashley said...

I can't believe you only have 18 days left until your little one comes! That's so exciting! You are such a cute pregnant lady! :)

The Hermyzoo! said...

CONGRATULATIONS Farris Family on the up and coming arrival of your baby girl. What awesome name do you guys have picked out for this one?
By the way this is Tanya Hermansen(Senn) in high school. I was blogging hopping and came acrossed yours and wanted to say HI.
Billy I just feel for your beautiful wife, having to move right before she is due ( I am sure you had no other choice). We just did the same thing. We moved two weeks before I was due and then 2 1/2 afterwards again. IT was a lot! Hope all goes well with your new move and baby.

Four Boys and A BABE said...

You look so cute. 11 days to go, good luck and cant wait to hear....how exciting. We miss you all and wish we would have had a chance to see you while you were here for christmas. The kids are getting so big and so darn cute.

Elli