Sunday, August 10, 2008

Going...Going....Gone!

Billy, Chad and Brent went white water rafting with some friends of ours. This is the Dechutes River in Central Oregon. Here they are about to go over a class 3 rapid. Billy, Chad and Brent are in the front. Be sure and watch where Billy is now and see where he ends up in the last picture.
They just hit the rapid, about a 4 foot drop. Chad is totally covered in water.
The whole boat gets soaked. I don't see Brent in this picture, I think he was falling inside at this point.
Here Billy is hanging on by one leg.
And now he is totally gone. Notice how they are all looking over the edge for him. He got tossed right out and took a nice trip down the rapids by himself. The guys had a blast and came back totally sunburned!

5 comments:

The Goodman Family said...

Wish I could have been there for that.

Shawna said...

Oh my goodness! How scary but funny at the same time! Glad he made it out alive.
I'm setting my blog to private so send me an email and I'll send you an invite.

shamoms@cox.net

Tifani said...

WOW I would have well so wet my pants.

Brent and Brooke said...

I am so glad I didn't go when I look at those pictures! I am glad they had fun though.

Four Boys and A BABE said...

Way fun.....but scary! Ya thanks for the comment, good news travels fast I guess. Say a prayer for me, 5 is alot..... :)