Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Best Surprise Ever!

Shelley, my sister-in-law, decided that she wanted to come up and surprise me for a visit. Chris told her to come on up so she invited my other sister-in-law Brooke and my mom. Bill was obviously in on it but I was clueless. On Thursday Bill told me he was going out of town for work and would be home late. Well, 7:30 rolls around and I get a phone call from Shelley so I'm talking to her explaining that I'm waiting for Bill to get home (she's in my garage) and the next thing I know Billy comes walking in with Braelyn, her little girl. I let out this scream, hang up on Shelley because I know she is here at this point. I was thinking that her and Chris came so I run to the garage and I see Shelley, my mom and Brooke. I was so happy I was crying! It was so much fun to see them, especially Braelyn. We left AZ right when she was born and only saw her a couple of times. She's so cute and so much fun. She loved being right down on the floor and playing cars with the boys. I'm also so happy my mom got to come. I'm not sure how she got away without my dad but she did and we loved every minute of it.

Here she is with Aunt Brooke. Her mom had her dressed in the cutest outfits everyday!

I thought this was a fun picture of her mother doing her hair.


Here she is again playing with the boys. I was very tempted to send them, especially Crew, home on the plane with them to keep Braelyn entertained. Crew has been a little hard lately with being a mommas boy which has been so hard for me because he has been so easy up to this point. I threatened him several times that I was going to send him back to Arizona.



I love this picture. Brazer is wearing a coon skin cap. The very same one Crew loves to stuff the tail up his nose! We had so much fun while they were here and I couldn't have asked for a better 4 days. Thanks girls for coming, we miss not having family around and this was such a treat for us!




8 comments:

Marisa said...

What a fun time!! It is so pretty up there... seriously Nicole you look amazing! If Mark had been there to see those little people he would have cried. That would have been neat to meet them!

Allred's said...

What a wonderful surprise, you have a wonderful family.

Merrells said...

How fun! I can't believe they kept it a secret! I am terrible with surprises. It was so nice to see your mom and dad at Chases farewell!

Merrells said...

Hey, I'm not sure the boundaries of the Portland mission but Chases best friend left the same day as Chase on his mission and he is going to the Portland Oregon mission. Where exactly are you guys? I want to keep track of where he is and see if he is ever close to you guys. His mom would be thrilled!

The Gooding Family said...

Oh Nicole, I am so glad for you that you were able to have some of your family there for a few days! What a fun surprise!

FINALLY, some pictures of your cute belly! She looks like a little basketball in there. Hope you are feeling good, you sure look great!

The Goodman Family said...

Such a fun trip! Those are some good pictures of some pretty cute kids. we love you guys!

Spindle said...

How fun I am sure your mom told you that I almost ruined it for all of you I felt so stupid I STILL feel really stupid! Anyway I will just shut up now.

Misty said...

How fun! I am so jealous. Casey told me about the cheap tickets that they got up there. We will have to plan a trip of our own. We really miss you guys. We have to get together while you are here, before Casey leaves. Take care. Love ya.