Thursday, September 25, 2008

Madisen's crazy picture taking: Part 2


These top two pictures of Crew I actually took because Crew is a weird kid. Papa Farris bought Koye this coon skin cap a while back and Crew has discovered the tail on it. He loves to suck his fingers (Farris kids habit) and then stick the end of this tail up his nose. Of course when I tried to get the picture of him with it up his nose he wouldn't do it. So occasionally he will put it in his ear or on his toes. I'm the first to admit that we have weird kids!

Once again Madisen has captured some really goofy pictures of herself and the boys. They made me laugh so I had to share.

This one of Crew especially made me laugh, with the crazy hair and all!

4 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

Oh how I miss those kids. Thanks for posting those pictures. I miss you guys so much.

Love Papa

Colton and Ashley said...

Love the one of Koye...HA HA! And that tail up the nose? Kids do the weirdest things! That's something you'll have to tell him when he's older. He'll laugh!

The Goodman Family said...

There must be something in the water up there that is making those kids a little goofy. Too funny!

Norton family said...

WE have enjoyed looking at your blog you have a wonderful family. Treck is jealous that you get to live outside Arizona he always wants to move until winter comes along then he loves it.