Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cutie Pie

Chris and Shelley just sent me some pictures of my little niece Braelyn, I had to show her off.
I think this picture is so cute of her, she looks like such a big girl and check out those cute shoes.
This is my sister-n-law Shelley, Braelyn's momma, she looks just like Shelley did when she was a baby.
And of course, you have to have one of these pictures. My dad used to do this to all of us when we were little and Chris is carrying on the tradition.
We really miss this little girl, we only got to see her a couple of times after she was born then we moved up here to Oregon. You better come and see us soon so we can kiss those chubby cheeks! Love you guys!

5 comments:

The Price Family said...

She is so darn cute! I love her cheeks. They need to start a blog so we can keep in touch better! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Allred's said...

She seriously does have the cutest little chub cheeks. I love chubby babies. There funner to cuddle with.

Spindle said...

I cant believe the rolls on the arms!! She is so cute! Why dont chris and shelly have a blog?

Colton and Ashley said...

She is adorable! Chubby! I love it! Good Question Kendra....why don't you guys get Chris and Shelley hooked up in the blog world?

Goodmangang said...

She is so cute!!! Yes they do need to start a blog so we can keep up with them it has been fun to see your family, brent and his wife and now kendra. I love bloging